Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend at Dullstroom

On Saturday we went to Dullstroom in Mpumalanga. There I saw birds called cranes. Cranes are threatened with extinction. We stayed in cottage nr eighteen A and B. My parents slept upstairs. Ouma Vossie, Shaen and I slept downstairs. The cottage overlooked the river and jetty. It was cold and windy so we stayed indoors most of the time. We played games. On Sunday we went to the shop together. We came back home at 17:00. We ate cheese and tomatoes. I played computer games. My family listened to the music of High School Musical. I put on my pyjamas. My family talked with Ouma Vossie.

Here I am playing games.

Shaen in the background, doing his schoolwork


Ouma Vossie knitting Anel's scarf.

My Daddy getting fire ready to braai the meat.







My brother making pancakes again.







My mommy took a photo of us.
I loved the weekend. Dullstroom is one of favoute destinations.

1 comment:

Molytail said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend - and what a lovely looking cottage! Haha, cheese & tomatoes are two of my favourite foods to put together - they're perfect for each other.

Great photos! I really like the frame you have for your glasses - I have glasses as well, but my frames are just plain old boring black LOL