Monday, October 20, 2008

Going to the dentist

On Wednesday my family and I went to the Ocean basket.
I ate prawns and rice. It was my parents’ 20th wedding anniversary.
We came back.
On Thursday we went to gym. On Wednesday I burned 69 calories, but on Thursday I burned 98 calories and we did express abs as well.
On Sunday we went to Menlyn. My Mommy bought me a Hannah Montana T-shirt and a black skirt.
Yesterday we went to gym again. We did a lot of express abs exercises.
I did the 4x and 2x tables. I can also multiply with 10, 9 and 11.The dentist pulled out my tooth. I was very scared and I cried. I was disappointed in myself. I thought I would be brave enough not to cry

2 comments:

Dorette said...

Going to the dentist doesn't sound like fun! Glad it is over and hope your tooth is feeling better!

Your vacation photos is beautiful!

Tamerin Mare said...

Thank you reading my blog