Monday, October 6, 2008

come back

Thurs 18 Sep
I learned about the history of South Africa.
Friday 19 Sep
We went to the Union Buildings ,the city hall, and the Unveiling of the Monument of the Unknown Child at Teacher’s old school.
Monday 22 Sep
I learned about Jan van Riebeeck, wine making and Parliament for in case we went to Cape Town during the holidays.
Tues 23 Sep
We flew to Cape Town.
Wed 24 Sep
We went to the whale festival in Hermanus. I saw my first whale. He jumped 3 times.
Fri 26 Sep
We saw two shows (Hemel en Aarde; Karen Zoid) We went on a trip to Homeland valley.
Sat 27 Sep
We went to the show in Bellville. We went to a wine farm in Franschoek. My mommy took a photo of me in front of wooden vats. I tasted wine with my family. I like white wine best. My daddy bought me appletizer and cheese biscuits.
Sun 28 Sep
We went to the prize giving in Hermanus.
Thurs 2 Oct
I bought a whale key ring for my Teacher.
Sat 4 Oct
We flew back in the morning. We fetched Rose, our baby meercat. She was happy to see us.
Mon 6 Oct
My school started again.

2 comments:

Thelwyn said...

Hi Tammy! So glad you saw a whale! It must have been spectacular! Hope you enjoyed your holiday

Tamerin Mare said...

Thank you Thelwyn. I like whales