Monday, August 11, 2008

Walking, Rugby and the Olympic Games

8 August 2008
We had a walk to the horse stables. We wanted to arrange horse riding lessons, but unfortunately there is no opening at the moment. We will try again at the end of August.
We talked about rugby. For the try you get 5 points, for a conversion kick 2 points and for a penalty 3 points.
I practiced sums.

11 August 2008
On Friday I went to my ouma’s house and watched opening of the Olympic Games on Saturday we went to Dischem with my Mommy to fetch her medicine. My Daddy bought a flag for me. We watched the Springbucks play against Argentina on TV. The Springbucks won 63-9. The Pumas scored 3 penalty kicks: 9 points.
On Sunday, yesterday, we ate in the Wimpy in Menlyn with my parents. I had a sandwich and chips.
Today we watched the Olympie Games (men’s diving) on TV.
We practiced the National Anthem.

No comments: