Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Tea Party

On Saturday we went to the dam and Ouma’s party.
On Sunday we had a braai with my parents on our own.
We watched the Grand Prix (race cars) on TV. After the Grand Prix my daddy went to a meeting.

Yesterday I had my tea party. I baked some scones and fish bites. I set the table in the swimming pool room. Dorette and Franco came at 11.00. I tickled him he smiled at me. Thelwyn and Martelize came late. I fell in the water and hurt my ankle! I felt embarrassed! Nonetheless we all enjoyed the party.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Tamerin,

My mom read your blog to me. I was wondering what fish bites are. We have never heard of them. I like the picture of you and the horse. Have you ever heard of the movie Star Wars? My brothers and I are going to try to build the space ship the Millenium Falcon with Legos.
Maybe you could tell me how to make fish bites?

Your friend,

Jacob

Dorette said...

Hi Tamerin!

Thanks again for the lovely tea party - we enjoyed it!

Sorry about the pool incident. :-)

Keep well

Tamerin Mare said...

Happy Birthday Deorette