Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

When my daddy came back from Angola, I was so happy to see him and he was happy too.
On Saturday morning I gave my family Valentine cards, that I had made. (Click here to see how I made them) We all got presents. I got a Bratz magazine and kinder toy and two P.S. chocolate bars. We stayed at home. Ouma and Oupa came. We ate rice and chicken. We watched Super 14 rugby.
On Sunday my brother and I went to the church. We went to Ocean Basket and ate prawns special with rice. We also stayed at home and ate rice, beans, buns and meat and we drank tea and ate cupcakes .

2 comments:

Dorette said...

Glad you enjoyed Valentines day! PS Choclates - sounds yummy :-)

Miekie said...

The cards you made were beautiful. You must please put a photo of one on your blog!